Information on the processing of personal data pursuant to Articles 13 and 14 of EU Regulation no. 2016/679, known as GDPR
This website, www.altopianodelsole.it, offers an online information service that allows users to be informed about events and activities of the “Altopiano del Sole” association.
The Data Controller is the “Altopiano del Sole” Association, located at Piazza Giovanni Paolo II n. ,BORNO (BS), email: email@example.com
Object of Processing
The Data Controller will process the following data:
- Navigation data (collected automatically without user consent) and cookies.
This includes IP addresses or the domains of devices used to visit the site, and other parameters related to the operating system of the user’s device. These are not collected to be associated with identified individuals but could potentially identify users through processing and association with data held by third parties.
The site also uses other tracking tools and functionalities (so-called “cookies”) to obtain information on how users use the website.
Legal basis: performance of contract, Art. 6.1 lett. b) GDPR; consent: Art. 6.1 lett. a).
- User profile data | profiling: subject to the express authorisation of the user, the Data Controller may use browsing data and cookies, as well as other information, such as browsing history, search history, and information about a user’s interaction with a website, applications or advertisements, combined with other third-party information, for statistical purposes and to improve the browsing experience.
Legal basis: consent, Article 6.1(a). GDPR.
- Data provided voluntarily by the user by sending spontaneous communications to the e-mail address published on this website; these data are of a common nature (generalities, e-mail address).
Legal basis: consent, art. 6.1 lett. a).
Purpose of processing
Your personal data will be processed:
- to respond to specific requests made by spontaneously sending communications to the e-mail addresses indicated on this website or through social networks;
- for purposes related to the management and administration of the institutional website
- to allow interaction with social networks.
The data will not be used for purposes other than those stated in this statement.
Personal data are processed exclusively by means of computerised and telematic tools. No automated decision-making processes are applied.
Specific security measures are observed to prevent loss of data, unlawful or incorrect use and unauthorised access.
Communication and transfer of data
Users’ data will not be subject to dissemination and/or transfer to third parties; they may be communicated to:
- email and hosting service providers
- providers of web platform development and maintenance services, including technology services (marketing and advertising);
- provider of the software platform for user behavioural analysis and profiling providers of social platforms;
- providers of social platforms;
- officials and/or civil servants of the associated municipalities, acting on the basis of specific instructions provided by the data controller;
- Public Administrations and Authorities for the performance of institutional functions, within the limits established by law and regulations.
With regard to the managers of social platforms, by using the sharing tools integrated on the website (known as ‘social plugins’), the user has the possibility of sharing and commenting on content and articles directly on the social networks to which the plugins refer and to which he/she is registered. In this case, the user is required to consult the privacy policies adopted by the individual social platform operators.
The active social plugins and external platforms for displaying content are:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/privacy/policy/
- Instagram: https://privacycenter.instagram.com/policy/?entry_point=ig_help_center_data_policy_redirect&__coig_consent=1
- WhatsApp: https://www.whatsapp.com/legal/
- TikTok: https://www.tiktok.com/legal/page/eea/privacy-policy/it
- Google Fonts: https://policies.google.com/privacy
- Google Maps: https://policies.google.com/privacy
- Widget Video YouTube: https://policies.google.com/privacy
For active advertisements on Facebook (see section ‘User Profile Data | Profiling’, you can change your preferences from this Facebook property page: https://www.facebook.com/help/568137493302217
Rights of the data subject
Pursuant to Articles 15 et seq. of the GDPR, the data subject always has the right to request access to his or her data, confirmation of the existence or non-existence of such data and to know its content and origin, verify its accuracy or request its supplementation, update, rectification or deletion, restriction of processing or the possibility to object to processing, to request data portability, to withdraw consent to processing by asserting this and the other rights provided by the GDPR by simply notifying the Data Controller.
The data subject may also lodge a complaint with the territorially competent supervisory authority.
You may exercise your rights by written request: firstname.lastname@example.org
Last revision: February 2024