The Altopiano del Sole is full of dirt roads, forest roads and mule tracks that attract mountain bike lovers every year. The kilometers are many and cyclists are truly spoiled for choice: from slightly uphill forest roads to single trails at 2000 meters above sea level.
THERE IS SOMETHING FOR ALL TASTES
The Altopiano del Sole with its woods, meadows and pastures, is full of easily accessible paths, forest roads and mule tracks that create a real network of paths, marked and mapped, served by Malghe, refuges, recharging and refreshment points that attract more and more Bikers every year.
Gravity enthusiasts will find the Borno Ski Area the ideal Bike Park both for those starting this sport and for families, on dedicated routes, up to the most exciting adrenaline-pumping Downhill descents.
THE MOST FAMOUS ROUTES ARE:
- Borno – Malegno – Lozio – Ossimo Superiore – Borno: 1:30 hours, 32 km with an easy level of difficulty.
- Borno – Croce di Salven – Val Sorda – Plai – Borno: 1:30 hours, 16.8 km with an average level of difficulty.
- Borno – Lake Lova – Colle Mignone – Villa di Lozio – Ossimo – Borno: 2 hours, 22 km, demanding route.
- Borno – Lake Lova – Colle Mignone – Creelone – Ossimo Superiore – Borno: 1:50 hours, 14.4 km, demanding route.
- Borno – Lake Lova – Colle Mignone – Ossimo Superiore – Borno: 1:50 hours, 13 km, demanding route.
- Borno – Croce di Salven – Malga Zumella – Borno: 1.30 hours, 12 km with an average level of difficulty.
- Borno – Lake Lova – San Fermo – Croce di Salven – Borno: 2:30 hours, 18 km, demanding route.
- Borno – Sommaprada – Loc. Monti di Cerveno – Cerveno – Breno – Malegno – Borno: 3:20 hours, 47 km with an easy level of difficulty.
- Piamborno – Via delle Volte – Sentiero 4 venti – Annunciata 45 minutes, 6.7 km, a demanding route.
- Cogno – Via delle Viti I – Oasi del Beato – Annunciata 30 minutes, 5.3 km, average route.
EVERYTHING YOU NEED…
On the Altopiano del Sole there are also Shops and Rental facilities dedicated to Mountain Bikes and E-bikes, where you can find everything you need to enjoy your days in nature.
DISCOVERING THE ALTOPIANO DEL SOLE
Our Bike Guides and our Mtb Instructors will make bike rides on the Altopiano del Sole a truly unique and unforgettable adventure to enjoy nature, the landscapes and the beauty of the area, having fun in complete safety.
So what are you waiting for? We are waiting for you to experience the Altopiano Del Sole pedaling with us. #altopianodelsolebike